Books
Click images for more details

Twitter
Support

Recent comments
Recent posts
Currently discussing
Links

A few sites I've stumbled across recently....

Powered by Squarespace

Discussion > President Trump

PS My wife generally does the driving.

Oct 28, 2018 at 10:45 PM | Unregistered CommenterPhil Clarke

Oct 28, 2018 at 10:12 PM | Phil Clarke

Whar was it about dishonest Climate Scientists that helped Trump see them for what they are?

Oct 28, 2018 at 10:55 PM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

Why not just man-up, and admit you made a fool of yourself by lazily mistaking Donald Trump for his son, conflating their public expressions/statements, and then trying to claim hypocrisy on the part of Donald Trump?

Well, I would if that was happened, but it is not. Somehow my highlighting got mangled during the post and I emphasised Donald Jr but not the liar-in-chief himself, even though Dishonest Don was right there on the signatory list.

As you failed to spot.

Oct 28, 2018 at 10:59 PM | Unregistered CommenterPhil Clarke

Oct 28, 2018 at 10:59 PM | Phil Clarke

Are all Climate Scientists dishonest liars, or are you just an unfair representative?

Oct 28, 2018 at 11:49 PM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

Blimey...

Hilary's not letting go... I guess the Democrats are going to have to draw straws for who's going to tell her ....

The Trump crowd must be loving it.

Oct 29, 2018 at 3:08 AM | Registered Commentertomo

Poor Phil simply doesn't understand that Trump was converted from the dark side by skeptics.

He claims that his 'Global Warming is a Chinese Hoax' is a joke. It's one of those jokes with a great deal of truth in it.

The alarm at warming is a hoax. What warming man can do will be net beneficial for the biome and human society, and the greening is downright miraculous, feeding more and more people, cumulating in billions and billions of bellies filled.

The Chinese have been major promoters of the alarm, hoping for 'climate reparations' and to hinder the industrialized West. Heh, given a negative social cost of carbon, they owe big time. Try explaining that to them.

Years ago, when Maurice Strong lived, I asked whether he was in China rightly advising them, or being advised of his rights by them.
===========================

Oct 29, 2018 at 3:27 PM | Unregistered Commenterkim

Oct 29, 2018 at 3:27 PM | kim

Maurice Strong's achievements in post-natal population control are a shining example for Malthusians dedicated to the precautionary principle.

Oct 29, 2018 at 4:03 PM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

Maurice Strong ?

I think we can be confident he's somewhere hot at the moment

Oct 29, 2018 at 7:37 PM | Registered Commentertomo

You're Ok, Kim. When challenged by Hillary about the Chinese hoax thing, your hero claimed he said no such thing.

Just one more lie. You must be so proud.

Oct 29, 2018 at 10:59 PM | Unregistered CommenterPhil Clarke

Let me caution you to caution yourself: Your attitude suggests a dislike bordering on the pathological (unless you are being paid to do it). AKA Trump Derangement Syndrome. Not only does hate lead to the dark side, but it also affects your other mental faculties. In this case it appears to just be simple attention to your reading skills. But unconstrained emotions can also affect your attention when doing such things as driving a car. If the problem starts affecting your mental competence in other areas I think you ought to consider seeking professional help.

And so the pattern repeats. Every attempt to engage here ends in a nasty ad hom.

Goodbye. Enjoy your fantasies and conspiracies.

Oct 29, 2018 at 11:31 PM | Unregistered CommenterPhil Clarke

Brett Kavamagh refuses to take the $600k raised for him on GoFundMe - will Ms. Blasey Ford donate her loot from the same mechanism to charity maybe?

Looks like inspiration for a POTUS Tweet

Oct 31, 2018 at 6:45 PM | Registered Commentertomo

Phil, of course, doesn't address the Chinese Hoax. But thanks for the tip about it possibly not being a real quote. Maybe I'll have to take credit for it.
===================

Nov 1, 2018 at 6:46 PM | Unregistered Commenterkim

Heh, I suspect that the reasons there are so many 'goodbyes' from Phil is that there are so many of it. Phil, we barely knew you all.
==============================

Nov 1, 2018 at 6:50 PM | Unregistered Commenterkim

A ploy - eh?

I'd say it's a ploy that should end up with the perpetrator and associates doing some porridge ....

The next bunch of perjuring character assassins will likely say "it was only a joke"

Nov 3, 2018 at 1:06 AM | Registered Commentertomo
Nov 3, 2018 at 11:38 PM | Registered Commentertomo

It seems Christine Blasey-Ford has several book offers lined up (no doubt funded by Dem linked moneybags)

A some wags have pointed out - what's she going to write about if she can't remember anything?

Nov 4, 2018 at 12:32 AM | Registered Commentertomo

what's she going to write about if she can't remember anything?

Nov 4, 2018 at 12:32 AM | tomo

It is amazing what stories professional script writers can produce these days.

Nov 4, 2018 at 8:19 AM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

The sainted BHO presumes to lecture DJT on Central America and sets off my irony/hypocrisy alarm.

Nov 5, 2018 at 5:53 PM | Registered Commentertomo

tomo, Obama is now leading the Democrats last few days of campaigning. Democrats lack confidence in anyone else, and nobody else has sufficient confidence to try and represent the Democrat vision, apart from the simple hatred of Trump.

Nov 6, 2018 at 8:33 AM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

Oh dear oh dear. Those new congresswomen aren't going to let go.

Nov 7, 2018 at 7:53 AM | Unregistered CommenterSupertroll

Those new congresswomen aren't going to let go.

Nov 7, 2018 at 7:53 AM | Supertroll

Any man or woman can challenge Trump. They just need to be immune from any abuse, or revelations about their business affairs, sexual affairs, family affairs, and any affairs of a sexual nature connected to any of their family or business associates. (Fact based supporting evidence NOT required)

Celibate Nuns should discard their boring habits and form a motherly and superior queue.

Nov 7, 2018 at 10:27 AM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

ST

I see that loonie from NY got elected ....

I daresay that a few months in office will see her weight balloon and the 'Merkans will have their very own Flabbott.

Nov 7, 2018 at 11:45 AM | Registered Commentertomo

Nov 7, 2018 at 11:45 AM | tomo

She is no fan of Democrats loyal to Clinton. They are not pleased with her.

This may be a good thing for Trump, Republicans, and the Democrats, if they still need encouraging to flush their own swamp

Nov 7, 2018 at 1:14 PM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

gc

I guess infighting in Democrat ranks might please some - but it would be a better outcome I think if they concerned themselves with truth, evidence and pragmatic policy making in the interests of their voters...

It looks like DJT is relishing Pelosi as the tip of the Democrat spear....

Ocasio-Cortez is an epic eejit.

Nov 7, 2018 at 1:46 PM | Registered Commentertomo

Here we go again

RISE UP !

RESIST!

A new broom at the DoJ courtesy of the Avaaz -alike- moveon.org

Nov 8, 2018 at 10:52 AM | Registered Commentertomo