Buy

Books
Click images for more details

Twitter
Support

Recent comments
Recent posts
Links

A few sites I've stumbled across recently....

Powered by Squarespace

Discussion > President Trump

What's Phil on about now? Political/financial corruption in the US? How do you spell CLINTON?
=====================================

Nov 14, 2019 at 7:33 PM | Unregistered Commenterkim

Phil should get busy over at Judy Curry's. So much to say about ClimateGate. Let your voice be heard, please and thank you.
=============================

Nov 14, 2019 at 7:39 PM | Unregistered Commenterkim

The BBC at peak advocacy.... - out CNN-ing CNN

Nov 14, 2019 at 11:43 PM | Registered Commentertomo
Nov 15, 2019 at 5:38 PM | Registered Commentertomo

We are marshaling our nations vast energy abundance and the United States is now the number one producer of oil and natural gas anywhere in the world. Wages are rising, incomes are soaring, and 2.5 million Americans have been lifted out of poverty in less than three years."

"Today, I have a message for those open border activists who cloak themselves in the rhetoric of social justice: Your policies are not just, your policies are cruel and evil," he said, accusing them of promoting human smuggling and the "erasure of national borders."

You are empowering criminal organizations that prey on innocent men, women and children. You put your own false sense of virtue before the lives and well-being of countless innocent people," he said. "When you undermine border security, you are undermining human rights and human dignity."

He also did something unprecedented for any president - he brought up the need for human rights for gay people, women, and unborn babies, a human rights manifesto if there ever was one. Zero apologies, and not even the left has tried this.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/09/the_speech_theyre_trying_to_hide_president_trumps_stellar_un_speech.html

Nov 15, 2019 at 8:58 PM | Registered Commenterstewgreen
Nov 15, 2019 at 11:39 PM | Unregistered Commenterfred

Lecture last week by William Barr

Nov 16, 2019 at 1:25 PM | Registered Commentertomo

Is Barry getting squeaky bum?

Nov 16, 2019 at 7:26 PM | Registered Commentertomo

Is Nancy Pelosi *that* ignorant ? - or does she think the audience are *that* credulous?

Just amazing

Nov 17, 2019 at 8:44 PM | Registered Commentertomo

Donald Trump has had a massive myocardial infarction (heart attack). The US Surgeon General has insisted he stand down to rest and retire from active politics for at least 6 months. The Vice President has assumed all presidential duties with immediate effect. Please pass this news on urgently.(*).

(*) This statement is every bit as true as most White House press statements. This is where we are now.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/nov/19/trump-denies-reports-sudden-hospital-visit-followed-heart-attack

Nov 19, 2019 at 9:51 PM | Unregistered CommenterPhil Clarke

Yaw.....................................n,
I wouldn't wipe my arse with the Guardian.
................ I am ashamed I ever did some work for them.

Nov 19, 2019 at 10:25 PM | Registered Commenterstewgreen

Wild guess ... you were not employed as a fact checker.

;-)

Nov 19, 2019 at 10:57 PM | Unregistered CommenterPhil Clarke

It's not like DJT's doctor would be surprised I read .... that said - when your time's up - that's it innit?

elsewhere ...

how's that impeachment thing doing ? I see some long serving Democrat Representatives are beginning to look like some long serving Labour MPs...

It's it's lieutenant colonel Vindman, please

Deadwood bureaucrat utterly up himself - by the sound of it he's broken a few laws...

Pelosi says It’s ‘Weak,’ ‘Dangerous’ To Let Election Decide"

Nov 20, 2019 at 1:49 AM | Registered Commentertomo

erm....

The veracity isn't fully checked but I heard that the (comedian headed) Ukrainian government just indicted the Burisma gas company & named Hunter Biden for accepting millions of dollars from a slush fund.

okay.........

Nov 20, 2019 at 10:23 PM | Registered Commentertomo

elsewhere

The Sondland testimony

It was as if the Democrats and their media allies were having the most intense erotic experience of their lives and then woke up to an empty bed and sticky sheets.

I watched some CNN / CNBC ...... pffffff.......

Nov 20, 2019 at 10:40 PM | Registered Commentertomo

The lawyer sat with Sondland at the "impeachment" hearings is one Robert Luskin, is also representing a certain Stefan Halper... small world innit?

It has also been pointed out that corporal Vindman couldn't afford the attorneys he's retaining if he were to pay for them from his US Army salary.... nobody's volunteered that they've gone pro-bono.

Nov 20, 2019 at 11:27 PM | Registered Commentertomo

Alternatively ...

A star witness at the impeachment inquiry has delivered a devastating blow to Donald Trump, testifying about the existence of a quid pro quo with Ukraine and insisting: “We followed the president’s orders.”

Gordon Sondland, the US ambassador to the European Union, stunned Washington with bombshell evidence that blew a hole in the White House’s defences, implicated numerous senior officials and left the US president facing probable impeachment.

Before a rapt congressional committee and a TV audience of millions, Sondland told how Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, sought to condition an Oval Office meeting with the new Ukrainian president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, in exchange for politically motivated investigations of Trump’s rivals.

“I know that members of this committee have frequently framed these complicated issues in the form of a simple question: Was there a ‘quid pro quo?’” the ambassador said. “As I testified previously, with regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes.”

Oh dear.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/nov/20/trump-impeachment-hearings-gordon-sondland-testimony

Nov 21, 2019 at 12:55 AM | Unregistered CommenterPhil Clarke

I know that members of this committee have frequently framed these complicated issues in the form of a simple question: Was there a ‘quid pro quo?’” the ambassador said. “As I testified previously, with regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes

What exactly was the quid pro quo Phil?

Spit it out Phil.

KYIV. Nov 20 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukrainian members of parliament have demanded the presidents of Ukraine and the United States, Volodymyr Zelensky and Donald Trump, investigate suspicions of the legalization of $7.4 billion by the "family" of ex-President Viktor Yanukovych through the American investment fund Franklin Templeton Investments, which they said has ties to the U.S. Democratic Party.

https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/press-conference/625831.html

Sorry for not linking to The Graun/desmog/reasuzukilshite etc,.

Nov 21, 2019 at 2:26 AM | Unregistered Commenterclipe

"legalization of $7.4 billion"

Laundering

Nov 21, 2019 at 2:35 AM | Unregistered Commenterclipe

KYIV. Nov 20 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Some $16.5 million received by Hunter Biden, the son of former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, as payment from Burisma was stolen from Ukrainian citizens, member of parliament Andriy Derkach has said.

https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/press-conference/625876.html

Nov 21, 2019 at 2:54 AM | Unregistered Commenterclipe

Guardian's twat David Smith >>> inconsequential blather

"politically motivated investigation" huh? - right-oh.....

I'd quite like to hear what Victoria Nuland thinks of Ambassador Sondland

Elsewhere "the resistance" has paralysed American public administration - large slabs of routine business that both sides mostly actually agree has to be done are being arbitrarily blocked by the Democrat leaders - something's got to give. Even if DJT dropped dead or in his supposedly capricious dictatorial madness declared "fuck the lot of you - I'm off" - the US would still be stuck with an embarrassing + morbidly constipated backlog of work and a raft of legislative issues that need hammering out in detail - all the Democratic organisational effort is going into poking sticks through what they perceive as DJT's wheels.

Having seen broadcasts of some of the congressional hearings that Smith presumes to describe on Twitter - he's very selective about what he pulls out of his arse - which isn't a surprise for a Guardian correspondent. The parroting of AOC's parroting is particularly awful / pitiful.

Nov 21, 2019 at 3:01 AM | Registered Commentertomo

An RNC advert

and prominent MSM bozos come out with stuff like:

Adam Schiff is a powerful, remarkable advocate. America owes him a debt of gratitude for his efforts to hold accountable a criminal president.

Nov 21, 2019 at 3:16 AM | Registered Commentertomo

Notice a little plant?

He asserted that an Oval Office meeting with Trump was dependent on Ukraine announcing investigations into Burisma, a gas company linked to the son of former vice-president Joe Biden, and a widely discredited conspiracy theory that Ukraine planted evidence on a server of the Democratic party to show Russia interfered in the 2016 election.

Nov 21, 2019 at 3:31 AM | Unregistered Commenterclipe