Books
Click images for more details

Twitter
Support

Recent comments
Recent posts
Currently discussing
Links

A few sites I've stumbled across recently....

Powered by Squarespace

Discussion > President Trump

Supertroll

too much wrong information ... :-(

Steve McIntyre updates with a correction.

Feb 6, 2018 at 8:33 PM | Registered Commentertomo

Rightwing paranoid conspiracy theorising scribbler gets facts wrong shock!

Incisive enough?

Feb 6, 2018 at 9:47 PM | Unregistered CommenterPhil Clarke

Oh, Hi Phil

since you never look at any links - your incisiveness is void

Feb 6, 2018 at 10:25 PM | Registered Commentertomo

The Democrat memo is out later this week ...

I seems very likely that it will trigger more questions than it answers as Schiff is involved - the spooks are not going to like that.

Feb 6, 2018 at 10:53 PM | Registered Commentertomo

Phil Clarke, which definition of "paranoid" are you running with today?

Ditto "conspiracy"

Ditto "scribbler"

There could be a simple explanation for the FBI's abuse of the US Legal System to prosecute Carter Page based on phoney intelligence that they had cultivated. If so, why have they not simply published it?

They have tried to conceal information that should have been made available in Court. Key Democrats have confirmed and supported this perversion of Law. Why do you keep trying to divert scrutiny away from perverts onto innocent victims?

Feb 6, 2018 at 11:16 PM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

I forgot to link Adam Schiff's direct contribution to naked peepee dossier antics.

Oh yes... I'm willing to bet the spooks aren't happy at all that Adam's blundering around this...

Feb 6, 2018 at 11:25 PM | Registered Commentertomo

Oh, I did try following some links but discovered too many tl;dr factually-challenged rightwing paranoid conspiracy theorising scribblers elevating inconsequential and misunderstood detail into 'Treason'

But hey, on the basis of knowing a man by the company he keeps I tried clicking a link of Mr Conservative Treehouse's sidebar. It took me back down below the waist …

The more things change, the more they stay the same. It used to be, men would fight to the end to avoid Islamic conquest. Now, they actually pay Muslims to invade. Yet during the current hijrah, invaders still honor the ancient practice of raping the women of the lands they conquer. Fortunately, the free market has provided a solution:

"Anti-rape shorts complete with combination lock and 130-decibel alarm are selling out in Germany following soaring rape crimes by Muslim migrants. Some online outlets have sold out of the £87 knickers, invented by a German designer.

The lock prevents the pants being torn down while the alarm sounds if they are cut."

$120 underpants are a small price to pay for the enrichment of diversity.

Hmmmm

Not just the Mexicans, apparently..

Feb 7, 2018 at 8:17 AM | Unregistered CommenterPhil Clarke

Ah, Mr Clarke... Mr Clarke…

One definite sign that you have lost an argument is when you can only retort with ad hominems. Also, you obviously have no understanding of irony when you see it, nor do you appreciate who is being “honoured” in the title of that site, and how. Nor, it is obvious, can you accept the dangers that we are charging towards, courtesy of people who are similarly unable to accept such dangers but to whom we have foolishly given the reins. As more and more in the cart see the danger, and scream and shout their warnings, you and your ilk continue to protect those driving us down this dark and dangerous road. Sadly, the appearance of John Wayne at the last moment to save the day only happens in the movies. The only solace we have is that you will be the first victims of the inevitable crash.

HTC & HTH

Feb 7, 2018 at 9:17 AM | Registered CommenterRadical Rodent

What does HTC mean? Surely not Hannibal the Cannibal?
HTH. Hope this helps? Not really in line with the tone of the rest of your post.

TCON (Totally confused of Norfolk)

Feb 7, 2018 at 9:34 AM | Unregistered CommenterSupertroll

TCON: make of them what you want: Hope That Clarifies & Happy To Help?

You're welcome! (Irritatingly patronising, isn't it?)

Feb 7, 2018 at 9:47 AM | Registered CommenterRadical Rodent

RR. TVM. (Tah very much)
IAH (it all helps)

Feb 7, 2018 at 10:17 AM | Unregistered CommenterSupertroll

RR

Xenophobia and race hated are always inexcusable. No exceptions, no excuses.

Feb 7, 2018 at 10:33 AM | Unregistered CommenterPhil Clarke

One definite sign that you have lost an argument is when you can only retort with ad hominems

Like this?

"the utterly (clinically) barking Louise Mensch"

"You'll be on here next telling us all that Evelyn Farcas isn't a conceited dimwit."

"He (Robert Wolffe) isn't actually known for well researched, evidenced scribbling is he?"

(And many more). All pure argument-losing ad hom. Dropping the name 'Dr Michael Mann' also reliably unleashes a torrent of unpleasantness but strangely, I am still waiting, on another thread, for evidence of any actual malfeasance by the Distinguished Scientist.

Feb 7, 2018 at 11:00 AM | Unregistered CommenterPhil Clarke

Malfeasance difficult to prove, but incompetence, stupidity, stubboness, and other even less worthy traits are blindingly obvious (to those that can see).

Feb 7, 2018 at 11:09 AM | Unregistered CommenterSupertroll

I didn't ask for proof, just evidence. Answer came there none. Much the same (ad hom) criticisms could be made of Sir Isaac Newton but gravity still works. With no evidence of scientific malfeasance, what else is there? He's not a nice guy? Boo hoo, I think some stubbornness is excusable, given the abuse the man has endured.

But what matters is to be correct, and Mann et al 's hockey stick studies (MBH99 cited a remarkable 2100 times) and his other work have certainly stood the test of time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_E._Mann#Awards_and_honors

Feb 7, 2018 at 11:43 AM | Unregistered CommenterPhil Clarke

Supertroll

I take it you're referring to the assorted bureaucrat antics stateside?

The details are still being exposed - I'd wager that "malfeasance" won't be specified in any court indictments that are a consequence of exposure.

The web of malign influence that is being exposed has to be taken very seriously. The exposure of Sid "Vicious" Blumenthal and the interconnections of the Clinton private organisation are yet again it would seem headed onto the stage.

Obamah *flat refused* to give Blumenthal a government job ... Hilary at State Dept. actually kept him in the loop... which would be a very valid reason to run a separate email system.

Rahm Emmanuel's supposedly acrimonious departure from Obamah's White house looks like it might have been a consequence of a spat with Sid ... people didn't really pay attention to court politics back then - looks like we're all up for another serving.

The stubboness on show... on all sides - is understandable.

Feb 7, 2018 at 11:56 AM | Registered Commentertomo

No, apologies, we've gone off-topc.

You can reuse your 'web of malign influence that is being exposed has to be taken very seriously.' ramblings for another time.

Feb 7, 2018 at 12:03 PM | Unregistered CommenterPhil Clarke

Xenophobia and race hated are always inexcusable. No exceptions, no excuses.
Well, except if you are not, erm… white. Other than that, I agree with you whole-heartedly (I did experience it myself, when I first came to this country; it was mainly based on ignorance. Those who do not like me, now – and there remain many – seem to not like me because of who I am, not really because of the colour of my skin).

Oh, and most of those examples you quote are more acerbic observations rather than ad homs. There is a difference, you know; but, as you are unable to see any flaws in Michael Mann’s science or reasoning, you probably will not accept that, either.

Feb 7, 2018 at 12:11 PM | Registered CommenterRadical Rodent

Phil Clark = Supertroll ?

rambling it may be - but we'll see eh?

unfortunately there's no betting odds being offered on outcomes. BHO must be royally pissed off at the moment.

The actual Russians have been rather quiet - one has to wonder if they might at some stage pour a bit of petrol on the fire - since they were earwigging actual phone conversations of HRC's State Department senior gophers - who were likely keeping Sid in the loop. Victoria Nuland is probably wondering if any EU officials are looking to return "support" with interest.

Feb 7, 2018 at 12:13 PM | Registered Commentertomo

Actually tomo I was referring to the "great" Michael Mann to whom PC was writing about in the previous post (as a distinguished scientist no less). I only agree with PC about Trump and the deliberate bias shown towards him here.

Feb 7, 2018 at 12:49 PM | Unregistered CommenterSupertroll

tomo =PCar (daylight version)?

Feb 7, 2018 at 12:54 PM | Unregistered CommenterSupertroll

Ah,when I say 'scribbler' that's ad hom, sure sign of a losing argument.

But 'clinically barking' is a mere observation.

Got it.

Feb 7, 2018 at 12:58 PM | Unregistered CommenterPhil Clarke

It looks like America is agitated....

Just seen on a Miriam Webster Dictionary page

TRENDING NOW
whipsaw
'to beset or victimize in two opposite ways at once'

treason
'the crime of trying to overthrow your country's government'

redaction
'removing sensitive information'

spurious
'false' or 'of a deceitful nature'

malfeasance
'wrongdoing or misconduct'

Feb 7, 2018 at 1:17 PM | Registered Commentertomo

By ‘eck… that took you a long time to work out, then get a riposte down in writing, Mr Clarke!

You actually said: “Rightwing paranoid conspiracy theorising scribbler…” [sic]; you have nothing to back most of that up, and admit it, as you condemn his scribbles as “too long; didn’t read.”

The descriptions given of those others can quite easily be confirmed by observation. Try it.

Feb 7, 2018 at 1:26 PM | Registered CommenterRadical Rodent

Phil Clarke
Mann has no evidence to support his credibility, it is made up.

Democrats have made up so much evidence against Trump, that it is all losing credibility.

You choose to believe anything said by Mann and his supporters, and anything said against Trump by his detractors.

Your consistency in being wrong, is a very useful indicator, for anyone seeking truth and honesty.

Feb 7, 2018 at 1:28 PM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie