Books
Click images for more details

Support

Twitter
Recent posts
Recent comments
Currently discussing
Links

A few sites I've stumbled across recently....

Powered by Squarespace

Discussion > President Trump

Feb 5, 2018 at 11:59 PM | Unregistered Commenterclipe

Feb 5, 2018 at 9:48 PM Phil Clarke

Is your source as reliable as your previous sources, now that it is clear that money was available to anyone with a story to tell, even if it was a pack of lies?

Whether it is Trump or Climate Science you have a habit of calling people liars, even when you are quoting liars. There is a definite correlation.

Despite all the lies of Climate Science, there is still no correlation between CO2 and temperature. Trump will point this out again, Climate Scientists will accuse him of lying again, so Trump will cut off funding. Trump, will not need any courtroom showdown at all.

Obviously if some Climate Scientists want to get honest about the dishonest lies that have been allowed to run for years, not all of it will get thrown out, or simply ignored as failed politics masquerading as science under a protective Green blanket.

Whether Soros will continue throwing money at a loss making lost cause, when there is no chance of a profit in it for him, is doubtful, though he may not be at liberty to do or say anything, and on advice from his Lawyers.

Whatever the truth is about Trump, and allegations about groping genitalia, I think he has certain Democrats, and most of Climate Science by the balls.

Feb 6, 2018 at 12:14 AM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie
Feb 6, 2018 at 12:26 AM | Unregistered Commenterclipe

Okay, PC; one (1) allegation from 20 years ago, in a crowded nightspot (and possibly dimly-lit, too, but – hey! – let’s go with it), though it is technically erroneous, as it would be difficult to touch the vagina through the cloth of a pair of knickers: her pudenda, labia or vulva, yes; vagina, unlikely. There are few rich and famous men who do not have that sort of baggage.

Minty, I think you still do not understand what could be meant by “pussy-grabbing,” as in: “getting the sexual attention of a woman by dint of your success.” Whether that is true ignorance (though I doubt it) or purposeful obtuseness, let’s leave it there, shall we?

Feb 6, 2018 at 12:41 AM | Registered CommenterRadical Rodent

clipe,

The FBI etc did not want the Memo released, for reasons of National Security! It seems the chief spooks were trying to protect their own personal liberty, there was no National Security issue at all.

Second tier FBI spooks need to clear out the top tier FBI spooks for reasons of FBI credibility.

Feb 6, 2018 at 12:43 AM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

The FBI can now get on with real investigations, into real crime that threatens National Security.

How are they getting on with the Clinton Foundation?

Feb 6, 2018 at 7:17 AM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

Two actually, RR, plus a slew more of similar, all following a repulsive pattern of a man using his position of power to grope women, with various degrees of acquiesence.

Trump: I did try and f*ck her. She was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —

I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Feb 6, 2018 at 7:55 AM | Unregistered CommenterPhil Clarke

RR. I defer to your obvious superior knowledge. But that removes just one of his attributes. I'll replace it with "carpetbagger". There are many to choose from.

Feb 6, 2018 at 8:03 AM | Unregistered CommenterSupertroll

No, Minty, not “superior knowledge,” just a different point of view; please do not patronise. I could be completely wrong, and Mr Trump is really the worst sexual predator in the history of man, but I prefer to wait for more compelling evidence than a few seconds of locker-room banter.

Feb 6, 2018 at 9:30 AM | Registered CommenterRadical Rodent

Phil's run out of ideas. He may be a repulsive man Phil, as were JFK and Bill Clinton, but that doesn't in any way whatsoever mean that, if true, the FISA warrant and how it was obtained aren't anything but, well, treason. We'll see how this unfolds, but it should end with jail time for those involved in the scandalous attempt to subvert a US election by an arm of the US Govt.

For months now Scott Adams, (Dilbert) has been rattling on that he thinks Trump is a genius. That's not my opinion, or wasn't, until I watch the Democrats sit on their hands while he announced record POC employment levels, record Hispanic record levels, standing for the national anthem, bonuses because of his tax cuts etc. and I had to wonder what middle America would make of that. It was a coup, if he keeps doing it and the Dems continue to sit on there hands while he extols the American people's successes (I don't thing he said "I" once, it was all "we" and "you") we will see a second term. Unless he gets assassinated of course.

Last summer while meandering around Europe I met ten Americans - ppl from the rust belt don't generally holiday in Europe - these were moderate middle class Americans and everyone of them was for Trump. It's not a Gallup poll I know, but I was surprised at the unanimity. Although I guess I shouldn't have been because I've been travelling to the US since around 1984, I go at least once a year, and the first thing that strikes anyone who visited the US wasn't the people's friendliness, which is there in abundance, but their optimism. During the Obama years that has drained away and the rise of the hard left has infected the USA with pessimism and jealousy. It's to be hoped Trump does drain the swamp and the US gets back its optimism.

Feb 6, 2018 at 9:41 AM | Unregistered Commentergeronimo

Ravishing rabbit. There was absolutely no intent to be patronizing. You should know by now that I hold you in the greatest of respect (except that your humour genes are somewhat mutated). No I was trying to be delicate. When you write a post containing all those scary woman part names, some men get embarrassed because they think they are synonyms.

The point I make is that either Trump's statements are the usual bragging lies he is well known for, or if true, indicate he is a sexual predator and proud of it.

Feb 6, 2018 at 11:28 AM | Unregistered CommenterSupertroll

Alleged Irregularities in a request for surveillance of a former Trump adviser. Treason?

Good luck with that.

To expect men of Dishonest Don's calibre to treat women with decency is of course to be disappointed, and behaviour that would disqualify the man from running, say, a primary school is clearly no bar to the highest office in the land.

On the policy front, I see tax cuts for the Republican supporting few has fed through, with some inevitability, into predictions of inflation and high interest rates and the largest ever one-day fall in the DOW.

I wonder if Trump will take the credit for that?

Feb 6, 2018 at 11:54 AM | Unregistered CommenterPhil Clarke

Supertroll, I think what RR's point was that if the questing finger does not make it past the Janet Reger silk, it is not technically 'pussy-grabbing.'

HTH.

Feb 6, 2018 at 11:58 AM | Unregistered CommenterPhil Clarke

I cannot disagree with you that Mr Trump is a braggart, Minty; which is a bit disappointing, really, as he has achieved so much that he should not have to be so embarrassingly braggartly, lies or not. Never mind; he is human, and as prone to human failings as all other humans. (Rodents, however…)

Feb 6, 2018 at 12:06 PM | Registered CommenterRadical Rodent

Mr Clarke: one has to question the alleged assault: “… his fingers slid under her miniskirt, moved up her inner thigh…” The wording implies that it was not a lunge, straight for the target, in an attempted “pussy-grab”, but a slower approach: “…his fingers slid…” I would have thought that most people would have reacted at the first touch of unwanted fingers, and not waited for them to “slide” any further. But, I suppose, such details are of no consequence to some.

HTHYT.

Feb 6, 2018 at 12:21 PM | Registered CommenterRadical Rodent

It looks like Carter Page was an actual FBI employee first, a Trump employee second ...

or ... um... something like that.

HERE

Just maybe there's some explaining to do there.

Perhaps PC can provide some incisive analysis ?

Feb 6, 2018 at 12:33 PM | Registered Commentertomo

Feb 6, 2018 at 7:55 AM Phil Clarke

As you have quoted it, is that from a reliable source? Your track record is not very good or honest

As you keep repeating lies, are you a paid agent of the Russians and the Radicalised Green Blob?

Feb 6, 2018 at 1:03 PM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

tomo, the clots thicken.

If the FBI chief spooks were prepared to see Carter Page jailed, after they had "set him up", all the more reason for Junior spooks to throw all the crap they can manage up the line of command.

If the FBI were helping the KGB and RGB (Radicalised Green Blob) with the help of UK Secret Squirrels from MI5/6, Trump may need the US Marshalls and Canadian Mounties to sort out the mess.

Feb 6, 2018 at 2:10 PM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

GC. "Trump may need the US Marshalls and Canadian Mounties to sort out the mess". Perhaps even the Mexican drug cartels which would require engineered holes in "The Wall".

Feb 6, 2018 at 3:20 PM | Unregistered CommenterSupertroll

Interesting....

There is a change of emphasis / deflection being tried out on the whole Russian thing being spearheaded by Victoria (Fuck the EU!) Nuland

It's not about Trump it's about 'doze 'wikkid ' wushins looking to discredit American institutions like FBI, DoJ, CIA and The State Department.

I noticed that Politico Europe - an outfit known apparently for actually employing resident trolls in its comment pages in order to steer opinion and promote hits is bleating about "The Smearing of Christopher Steele" - an article penned by a contributor who *is* disinclined to reveal their actual identity.

What a spook fest (in a spook publication?)

Resident trolls care to comment?

Feb 6, 2018 at 4:21 PM | Registered Commentertomo

I'd add that the man behind Politico is known as a Clinton Foundation donor according to the ever unreliable Wikipedia....

Feb 6, 2018 at 4:43 PM | Registered Commentertomo

Everybody
Too much information!!!!

Feb 6, 2018 at 5:37 PM | Unregistered CommenterSupertroll

Feb 6, 2018 at 3:20 PM | Unregistered CommenterSupertroll

I think the Mexicans have great experience in tunnelling under the existing border

A great big wall on top, will make no difference to them.

Rather than employ Mexicans to build the wall, the US may need Mexican tunnelling experts to reopen coal mines. This would seem s logical solution for both sides to pursue, being mutually beneficial.

Feb 6, 2018 at 5:37 PM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie