Books
Click images for more details

Twitter
Support

Recent comments
Recent posts
Currently discussing
Links

A few sites I've stumbled across recently....

Powered by Squarespace

Discussion > President Trump

michael hart +1

The BBC's US correspondent Anthony Zurcher is a real sly weasel. I shudder to think what BBC North America (i.e. Katty Kay & Co.) are up to. Listening to Zurcher's contributions to news and current affairs over the last 18 months makes me glad I'm not contributing to the BBC's funding.

As an aside people are finding stuff in the IG report like this

Jun 17, 2018 at 12:40 AM | Registered Commentertomo

McCabe was subsiding - but now making a strong run

Jun 17, 2018 at 6:56 PM | Registered Commentertomo

Now Peter Strzok is apparently willing to testify without reservation to Congress - one wonders if he's contracted the Brennan bug?

Is he contrite or suffused with self righteousness ?

It'd be fun to find out.

Jun 17, 2018 at 9:13 PM | Registered Commentertomo

Jun 17, 2018 at 9:13 PM | tomo

Strzok may have marriage problems, employment problems, credibility problems, trust problems, financial problems, and some of his previous employers may not provide a good character reference.

Maybe now is a good time for him to give honesty and integrity a chance? Humble Pie or Jail House Slop?

Jun 17, 2018 at 11:37 PM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

Hmmm.....more BHO than DJT so a bit off topic....

I wonder if Adobe will demo their AI on Obamah's last published birth certificate?

That would be fun.

Jun 26, 2018 at 12:38 AM | Registered Commentertomo

SCOTUS rules in favour of Trump...and of course the fake news pedlars are focusing on something like "EVERY FEMALE JUSTICE VOTES AGAINST MUSLIM RACE TRAVEL BAN".

Jun 26, 2018 at 4:42 PM | Unregistered CommenterMailman

Mailman

I just heard the 7pm news on Radio 4 - they actually led on this topic with a quote from a female Democrat calling DJT Islamophobic - I thought they might have used a truncated version of the 6pm flagship news but no.... I've just checked that....

Is it because the 7pm R4 news isn't on iPlayer I wonder?

The BBC have previous and ongoing issues with burying regional content after 24 hours something I discovered looking at the national anti-fracking campaigning they've been supporting for several years.

Jun 26, 2018 at 7:27 PM | Registered Commentertomo
Jun 27, 2018 at 2:17 AM | Unregistered Commenterclipe

DJT is a god - makes a change from bungee jumping Vanuatuans worshipping The Duke of Edinburgh I suppose.

Jun 27, 2018 at 10:36 PM | Registered Commentertomo

WSB says: That Main Street Lexington needs to be investigated as well. Something is not right about these 501C4’s taking over central planning of a town, cloaked as a friendly business association.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/06/26/red-hen-restaurant-owner-resigns-as-director-of-main-street-lexington-business-group/comment-page-2/#comment-5572107

Jun 27, 2018 at 11:21 PM | Unregistered Commenterclipe

Make Men Grappplers of Fish Again.
===============

Jun 28, 2018 at 5:04 PM | Unregistered Commenterkim

Oh My....

In 1984 The New York Times was touting Donald J Trump as POTUS

Gosh, what a difference Mark Thompson and 30 years makes.....

Jul 3, 2018 at 9:11 AM | Registered Commentertomo

The Awan brothers must have some massive leverage on the DOJ itself never mind the Democratic Party to get the astonishing kid glove treatment being handed out...

Having followed Awan business their IT access was near total - and what little has been admitted showed that they took full advantage...

It sounds like mutually assured destruction has been averted wih a plea bargain

Jul 4, 2018 at 1:05 AM | Registered Commentertomo

Tomo,

Compare the Awan brothers treatment to that of Flynn, Manafort and Cohen and tell me something doesn't stink to high heaven?!?!!?

Flynn, Manafort and Cohen's crime is knowing Trump while the Awans appear to have gotten away with murder simply for being in cahoots with the Democrat crime syndicate.

Jul 4, 2018 at 11:23 AM | Unregistered CommenterMailman

Mailman - I 100% agree with that.

I've been following the Awan thing because it's something I know more than the average person about - the IT angle and data security.

The devil is in the detail.

Weak passwords and known compromised passwords were routinely used. Administrator remote access from outside the USA was routinely allowed and logs have been withheld / destroyed. Transactional logs have also been hidden / destroyed. The Awans have some substantial assets not in line with their published salary data. Debbie Wassermann-Schultz is absolutely covering up something massive.

The insinuation is that the Awans had unfettered and unlogged access to many of the highest people in the US Government and sold / gave away compromising information to people who let's say really shouldn't have had it....

Mostly policy stuff I guess but given that apparently tens of thousands of dodgy emails bounced through Clinton private servers to DNC folk - only an imbecile would ignore that - likewise BHO using a confidential side channel to orchestrate antics beneath the dignity of a POTUS wouldn't be missed. It isn't unreasonable to think the Awans probably have compromat on DOJ people.

This Awan plea bargain deal is imho avoiding mutually assured destruction - they know too much and have been prudent enough to put the damaging information in a dead man handle drop.

Stink? - it absolutely reeks

Jul 5, 2018 at 8:31 PM | Registered Commentertomo

Not directly a DJT thing but just look at what the Syrian Army captured recently.

Be interesting to know if it was all shipped during Obamah era or later....

Jul 5, 2018 at 10:20 PM | Registered Commentertomo

Looks like Sky News have snapped the Trump Resistance welcome committee at Blenheim Palace. - if it's an indicator of tomorrow in London - not much to worry about - apart from what looks like a serious case of cluelessness.

Jul 12, 2018 at 3:45 PM | Registered Commentertomo

Near zero UK MSM coverage of Peter Strzok being grilled by a Congressional panel.

One revelation amid many - he was allowed to decide which of his text messages were handed over to investigators - and is still smirking as he's questioned by congressmen.

Jul 13, 2018 at 7:13 AM | Registered Commentertomo

Fake news for Tomo ...

Huge #TrumpProtest in Portland Place. Can’t see how it will move south down Regent St as thousands are still heading north from Oxford Circus, being corralled round onto Mortimer St then Gt Portland St to join rear.. which is now up near the park.

Twitter

Click

Jul 13, 2018 at 3:50 PM | Unregistered CommenterPhil Clarke

Peter Strzok crosses swords with Gowdy

He's still employed by the FBI..... quite why is a question that must be vexing a lot of people.

@PC - not surprised - hardly fake news - more selective reporting from the MSM - quite surprised that the BBC aren't reporting from their doorstep. I wonder if there's any agitators looking to do a bit of AntiFa nonsense - from the pics it looks quite quiet.

Regent Street looks quite busy....

Jul 13, 2018 at 4:09 PM | Registered Commentertomo

Blimey - he obviously feels invulnerable or he's barking mad.

Jul 13, 2018 at 4:41 PM | Registered Commentertomo