Buy

Books
Click images for more details

Twitter
Support

Recent comments
Recent posts
Links

A few sites I've stumbled across recently....

Powered by Squarespace

Discussion > Great Business Ideas I have had in my Dreams 《b》

This is for BH folk only.

Consenting Adults Only.

20% of any monies that appear would go to Andrew M.

He knows NOTHiNG of this

NEITHER does Phil Clarke1

SHould I charge for these?

A Fixed fee or

10% of year 2 trading profits?

RSVP

May 25, 2020 at 7:25 AM | Unregistered CommenterBrainless

Any percentage of nothing is still nothing.

May 25, 2020 at 8:26 AM | Unregistered CommenterTinyCO2

I happen to know Brainless runs a Limited Company, is launching another business next Monday with Web-Site, etc, etc.

May 25, 2020 at 9:05 AM | Unregistered CommenterIantanyrallt

So a percentage of nothing with a web site and a business structure that allows the owner to walk away from any debts created.

May 25, 2020 at 9:13 AM | Unregistered CommenterTinyCO2

Oy! Tiny CO2. I generally like you. Indeed I have lifted some of your prose for unattributed re-use in the real world.

Get a grip. Switch off your cynical " this looks too good to be true, I did not think of it so it must be a fake, a con, a deception, something evil, he probably likes Donald Trump too glasses" and comment fairly, like you were conversing with a fellow human being.

May 25, 2020 at 9:21 AM | Unregistered CommenterSleepless

You have posted nothing, therefore any judgement of it is also nothing. With, or without a website.

May 25, 2020 at 9:46 AM | Unregistered CommenterTinyCO2

Tiny CO2.

In the unavoidable absence of internet I have had to log on as Brainless from my Samsung phone. It has a very tiny screen.

Love

Ian

May 25, 2020 at 9:56 AM | Unregistered CommenterIantanyrallt

Any percentage of nothing is still nothing.

May 25, 2020 at 8:26 AM TinyCO2

Subsidies are available for Unreliable power generation.

May 25, 2020 at 10:29 AM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

I intend to tap into the carbon capture and storage market.
I'm not interested in the carbon dioxide capture and storage market - the plants already have that sewn up.
I'm starting small, so have decided to concentrate on the clean crystalline version first, and will then move on to graphite later.
So folks, SEND ME YOUR DIAMONDS and I'll look after them so that they will never cause catastrophic climate change ever again.
Do you think I might be on to a winner?

SimonJ

May 27, 2020 at 12:49 PM | Unregistered CommenterSimonJ

We are launching our "Grave Care" business on the 1st June.

May 29, 2020 at 6:33 PM | Unregistered CommenterIantanyrallt

I dream of having my own business. To develop it, I need to know and study a lot. I want to create my own quality product. But nowadays I cannot do without programmers. On this site you can find information how to work properly on your own product and how to develop it. https://perfectial.com/blog/product-engineering/ Share your experiences and send me similar articles.

Dec 14, 2020 at 7:00 PM | Registered Commenteradrianabell