Buy

Books
Click images for more details

Twitter
Support

Recent comments
Recent posts
Links

A few sites I've stumbled across recently....

Powered by Squarespace

Discussion > The Alternative Climate Assembly – ACA Report 2020

The Alternative Climate Assembly – ACA Report 2020

It may help the process if our ongoing Alternative Climate Assembly discussions are copied on to an accessible blog.

I wonder if Andrew Montford would kindly approve our using a “Discussion” thread on his excellent Bishop Hill blog for this purpose.

I will await input from other members of ACA who may not be ready to break cover yet.

May 17, 2020 at 5:49 AM | Unregistered CommenterIantanyrallt

Do we have a ACA participant here?

I though the delegates were carefully assessed for approved climatological rectitude prior to a formal invite.

May 17, 2020 at 9:44 AM | Registered Commentertomo

Even if we had such a representative do you really think that they would break cover after all this time. Even the slightest hint of a “ringer” would cause wholesale investigations.

May 17, 2020 at 10:05 AM | Unregistered CommenterAK

What is the Alternative Climate Assembly?

May 17, 2020 at 1:15 PM | Unregistered CommenterPhil Clarke

Even the slightest hint of a “ringer” would cause wholesale investigations.

May 17, 2020 at 10:05 AM AK

Led by Obama's collaborating Hockey Teamsters, but blamed on the Russians colluding with Trump?

The International Phil Clarke Collective (IPCC) will deny all knowledge of everything as normal. Strangely, not many will be surprised, as their only "knowledge" is based on defending Mann's Hockey Stick.

May 17, 2020 at 9:38 PM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

Is there an easy way to remove this discussion thread ?

May 18, 2020 at 4:38 AM | Unregistered CommenterIantanyrallt

AK

much of the reporting of the Climate Assembly seems to feature the commentary of the chaperones on the selected thoughts of their charges ...

May 18, 2020 at 12:32 PM | Unregistered Commenterfred

Is there a way to search the Bishop Hill unthreaded site to count contributions from different authors?

I was also wishing to search through Stephen's posts to learn how to turn bold and italics back off once they have been turned on.I

May 20, 2020 at 3:39 AM | Unregistered CommenterBrainless

Is this the proper Climate Assembly? Where can the conclusions of this Assembly be found?

Surely these conclusions were pre-ordained when the Politically Correct government apparatchiks hand picked both the participants AND their instructors.

Is this the biased official Climate Assembly or the oppositely biased Alternative Climate Assembly?

May 20, 2020 at 7:53 PM | Unregistered CommenterBrainless

I understand that a press release is being prepared for 1200 hrs BST on Tuesday 16th June 2020.

May 24, 2020 at 4:09 AM | Unregistered CommenterSleepless

Hi Sleepless,

I had an email that confirms the 16th.

ian

Jun 4, 2020 at 8:12 AM | Unregistered CommenterIantanyralllt

Only Six Days.

I am holding a launch party in S70 3RW.

ALL WELCOME.

1800 hrs on Tuesday 16th June 2020

Jun 10, 2020 at 10:42 AM | Unregistered CommenterIantanyrallt

I believe that the weather forecast for the S70 area is currently POOR for this Tuesday.

I have just looked at

BBC.co.uk/weather/2656284/. For Barnsley-by-the-sea and the weather is:

"22 degrees high, 13 low, light rain showers and a gentle breeze".

As this is an outdoor event I will postpone the launch / anniversary / birthday event until Thursday 9th July, starting at 6pm or 1800 hrs. Social distancing and groupsizes as per regulations in force that week.

I expect it will be facemask and flippers (sea level rise, don't ya know)

Jun 13, 2020 at 8:07 AM | Unregistered CommenterIantanyralllt

As this is an outdoor event I will postpone the launch / anniversary / birthday event until Thursday 9th July, starting at 6pm or 1800 hrs.

How did it go? Is there a communique?

Jul 12, 2020 at 5:42 PM | Unregistered CommenterPhil Clarke