Books
Click images for more details

Twitter
Support

Recent comments
Recent posts
Currently discussing
Links

A few sites I've stumbled across recently....

Powered by Squarespace

Discussion > Miss you guys

My first visit the BH in years. I had a great education in science in general and climate science and politics in particular on this blog, all delivered in simple and entertaining fashion by the blog owner and commenters. Good times. Miss the old times.

May 30, 2017 at 1:40 PM | Unregistered CommentersHx

May 30, 2017 at 1:40 PM | sHx

Climate Science remains as Unreliable and Untrustworthy as ever, but still depends on Unreliable and Untrustworthy Politicians.

Questions about Climate Science should be used as a simple Litmus Test for all Politicians. Any answer with a hint of Green, should be seen as a Red Flag indicating Danger.

May 30, 2017 at 3:34 PM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

Gosh Gwen, litmus paper doesn't turn green, but perhaps you are red-green colour blind, or have forgotten your high school chemistry.

May 30, 2017 at 5:26 PM | Unregistered CommenterSupertroll

May 30, 2017 at 5:26 PM | Supertroll

Did you never try putting litmus paper into different coloured bottles of ink? For some strange reason, my school chemistry teacher was pleased to forget me.

May 30, 2017 at 6:05 PM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

Think of it as that part in the war, when the trenches haven't moved for months and you've settled down in the mud to make a model of Big Ben out of spent matches.

May 30, 2017 at 6:39 PM | Unregistered CommenterTinyCO2

Welcome home SHX :)

May 30, 2017 at 8:18 PM | Registered CommenterDung

You haven't missed much, sHx.

A brief summary: Climate scientists widened their uncertainty limits and then claimed to be more certain about falling within those widened uncertainty limits. Truly astonishing, but when a discipline has made zero progress, or less, what else could one say to the sponsors?

May 31, 2017 at 7:57 PM | Unregistered Commentermichael hart