Books
Click images for more details

Twitter
Support

Recent comments
Recent posts
Currently discussing
Links

A few sites I've stumbled across recently....

Powered by Squarespace

Discussion > Greenhouse Gases Are Real

A certain AGW Denier in here continues to state that there is no such thing as Greenhouse Gases. That person's apparent justification for rejection of Greenhouse Gases and the Global Warming Theory are related to his misunderstanding of science. His claims are that additional warming of the planet by anything other than the sun constitute the breaking of many laws of physics [which he professes to know a lot about, but apparently can't put what he knows together to draw any kind of rational conclusion]. So in his honor, and probably horror, I present this link, to a scientific [even though he doesn't believe in science] paper that explains that Greenhouse Gases do not break any laws of physics. In fact, it goes on to explain that Greenhouse Gases actually follow the same laws of physics that everyone else does

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References http://www.climate-debate.com/forum/greenhouse-gases-are-real-d6-e1506.php

mobile promo video example

Sep 6, 2017 at 9:49 AM | Registered Commenterjoeclark

It is not obvious what your point is in copying and pasting a quote from “GreenMan” on the website of the same title as this thread, joeclark.

Perhaps one should be reminded that, although “man-made greenhouse gases” (a.k.a. CO2) have been increasing throughout this century, global warming has not – the facts do not fit the theory. Perhaps, in this new post-science world, this means that the facts are wrong.

Sep 6, 2017 at 10:38 AM | Registered CommenterRadical Rodent

Isn't water vapour the dominant, most variable and under researched Greenhouse Gas?

Sep 6, 2017 at 1:29 PM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

Gases that absorb and emit IR are real enough and any spectroscopist will vouch for their IR activity. The uncertainty is about whether and how much they contribute to our climate.

One has to assume that climate scientists incorporate all their best assumptions in their models, in which case some of their assumptions are not very good because the models' outputs and reality have been diverging for years.

Sep 6, 2017 at 6:29 PM | Unregistered CommenterSchrodinger's Cat