Books
Click images for more details

Twitter
Support

Recent comments
Recent posts
Currently discussing
Links

A few sites I've stumbled across recently....

Powered by Squarespace

Discussion > Internet freedom

This week I read that the creator of the 'Brexit Cenral' blog has been forced to move his blog because Google were preventing people from posting there.
Two weeks ago I had created a Google Email account for myself because I was having problems with emails to and from my son, now I am unable to post on the 'Not a Lot of People Know That' blog because my log in details seem not to work.
Any info folks ?

Aug 23, 2017 at 4:13 PM | Registered CommenterDung

Well ChannelBrexit put up video and another about Google/Youtube shadow banning it on You tube
ie hiding their videos from obvious listings
See the comments below the videos

Notalot works for me
..I'm logged in on wordpress
And when I switch browser and comment by suppying my email address I get the immediate message that my post has been received and is in moderation

Aug 25, 2017 at 10:55 PM | Registered Commenterstewgreen

Dung just got a letter from WordPress who host Notalot
WordPress deactivated a bunch if passwords cos they were in a list of compromised passwords so you may have to click the reset password button to reset your WP password

Aug 26, 2017 at 5:02 PM | Registered Commenterstewgreen

Dung, I have no problem, just now, posting on 'Not a Lot of People Know That' blog , though I don't log in.

Google may indeed have abandoned their mantra of 'Do No Evil', but it is probably wise to remember that it is a lot harder for them to abandon being incompetent. In general, this, and laziness, should remain the default explanation for something that doesn't work very well on the internet.

Aug 26, 2017 at 5:08 PM | Unregistered Commentermichael hart

Aug 29, 2017 at 11:38 PM | Registered Commenterstewgreen