Books
Click images for more details

Support

Twitter
Recent posts
Recent comments
Currently discussing
Links

A few sites I've stumbled across recently....

Powered by Squarespace

Discussion > President Trump

crikey

according to the Guardian 15,000 screaming fans turned up at the O2 Greenwich to idolise Michelle Obamah.

Elsewhere Nancy Pelosi has also been in London meeting with Corbyn - it seems unlikely that Labour's catering was a hit - looks even worse in the Independent

Apr 15, 2019 at 12:55 AM | Registered Commentertomo

Twitter up to their games again.

5 clicks to turn the retweet counter green on a Steve McIntyre Tweet - but it didn't increment the counter ....

Spotlight in USA shifting across from FBI to CIA and Brennan

Apr 16, 2019 at 7:57 PM | Registered Commentertomo

The rapidity with which Assange has disappeared from UK media hints that there is some tip-toeing going on - predictably the excitable Dan Bongino has picked up on that - pointing out some interesting connections - #959

It's clear that the highly experienced AG Barr is going to sail along dealing with things in a professional manner and seems blissfully unfazed by the histrionics of the politicians. His "slightly resigned tolerance" of Senator Feinstein was a joy to watch.

Political taxidermists are likely looking forwards to some bumper business.

Apr 17, 2019 at 12:24 AM | Registered Commentertomo

Spooks will be spooks but this is the bizzarest tidbit (a lot of competition there) about the Salisbury Novichock business.

DJT shown pictures of dead ducks and hospitalised children

WTF?

Apr 17, 2019 at 2:35 PM | Registered Commentertomo
Apr 17, 2019 at 3:13 PM | Registered Commentertomo

#IAmBecoming is looking more like a run as every day passes. Similar MO to hubby in some ways....

She could pardon him :-)

Apr 17, 2019 at 11:12 PM | Registered Commentertomo

A GlennGreewald thread on Twitter worth a peruse.

The meltdown is epic.

I've looked at collages of melting down MSM types over the Mueller / Barr stuff stateside - what is striking for me is the regular appearances of BBC-USA TDS smitten Katty Kay as a manic circle-jerker on other networks.

Apr 18, 2019 at 3:28 PM | Registered Commentertomo

The UK rendering of the BBC web site and the one served up to archive.org (and presumably US visitors) have varied today wrt Mueller Report - it's so lamely skewed, it's embarrassing.

One thing that is entirely obvious is that partisan Obamah folk at FBI-CIA ran numerous entrapment operations against Trump campaign and GOP but there were no takers - Mueller used similar strategy but with added Weissman antics. Weissman has previous for multiple prosecutorial misconduct and acting in extreme bad faith - he really deserves to be stuffed and have his head on Barr's office wall.

Apr 19, 2019 at 12:41 AM | Registered Commentertomo

y'all might have missed one observation in the Muellered report.

"Robert Mueller’s report to the attorney general states that Mr. Cohen was not in Prague."

DJT didn't get a golden shower in Moscow either

and a bunch of other stuff

It's easy to imagine Mueller's head next to Schiff and Weissmann on a wall

Apr 19, 2019 at 6:06 PM | Registered Commentertomo

One for Phil Clarke

Russiagate - The Truth

Apr 19, 2019 at 11:46 PM | Registered Commentertomo

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/04/19/mark-levin-points-out-highly-political-intention-of-mueller-volume-"ii

Mark Levin goes on a tear this morning noting the second part of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Trump-Russia collusion is “crap” and simply an “op-ed” on the former FBI director’s thoughts about obstruction of justice.

https://youtu.be/3Vp4WBw7WRs

Apr 20, 2019 at 2:46 AM | Unregistered Commenterclipe
Apr 20, 2019 at 4:47 AM | Unregistered Commenterclipe

clipe

thanks

Mark Levin is spot on - dealing with that is going to be the challenge in the toxic atmosphere that presently pervades US politics.

After watching Nadler, Schiff, Schumer, Pelosi etc. and a bunch of MSNBC and CNN stuff I feel that they should have a nemesis somewhere in the not too far distant future.

Apr 20, 2019 at 9:55 AM | Registered Commentertomo

Stephen McIntyre
‏ @ClimateAudit

1/ I went through Mueller Report and compiled dates and persons of all interviews reported in footnotes so that I could sort by dates or by person/dates. (Why didn't Mueller provide appendix of ALL interviews?) Interesting to see how Mueller started off.

https://twitter.com/ClimateAudit/status/1120324648887996417

Apr 23, 2019 at 1:31 AM | Unregistered Commenterclipe

Notice when "collusion" was dropped in fa-vour of "obstruction"

Apr 23, 2019 at 1:40 AM | Unregistered Commenterclipe

I wonder if any of this tech will be rolled out over the next few months.....

Apr 23, 2019 at 2:03 PM | Registered Commentertomo

Steve McIntyre thread on Twitter about Muelller report stuff the MSM isn't talking about.

summary - Comey was telling DJT in private that he personally categorically wasn't under investigation but when DJT asked him to officially announce that - Comey wouldn't and kept feeding the rumour mill.... more detail in there - the ex FBI director does not come out of it well nor does Rosenstein.

I absolutely never, ever expected to feel sympathy for Donald Trump - if this doesn't end with some custodial sentences for the perps - it will fester badly.

Apr 23, 2019 at 10:00 PM | Registered Commentertomo

April 12 Tweet from DJT
\\ President Obama’s top White House lawyer, Gregory B. Craig, was indicted yesterday on very serious charges.
This is a really big story,
but the Fake News New York Times didn’t even put it on page one, rather page 16.
@washingtonpost not much better, “tiny” page one.
Corrupt News! //

Apr 24, 2019 at 11:15 AM | Registered Commenterstewgreen

ooops....

Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx has been subpoenaed to appear at a court hearing this Thursday regarding her handling of the Jussie Smollett case.

The Chicago Tribune reports that Sheila O’Brien, a former appellate judge, is seeking the appointment of a special prosecutor to investigate the handling of Smollett’s case, and requested that “Foxx and her top deputy, Joseph Magats, as well as Smollett produce their original files and documents on the case to ensure ‘that they have not been altered or destroyed.'”

Apr 29, 2019 at 4:52 PM | Registered Commentertomo

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/07/14/obama_trump_stop_whining_elections_rigged_or_stolen.html

Odd.... Squarespace *really* does not like that as an embeded link

Apr 29, 2019 at 11:49 PM | Registered Commentertomo

Where we're at .....

Barr: Was my letter inaccurate?

Mueller: No.

Barr: Was the media coverage of my letter inaccurate?

Mueller: Yes.

and then.... CNN give us this - pffff.....

May 1, 2019 at 9:04 AM | Registered Commentertomo

Sure sounds like AG Barr handed some folk in US Congress their asses earlier today - sounds like there might be a few memorable moments in there....

May 1, 2019 at 6:08 PM | Registered Commentertomo

May 1, 2019 at 9:04 AM | tomo
May 1, 2019 at 6:08 PM | tomo

US Democrats and their Taxpayer funded lawyers all convinced each other that they had handed Mueller a smoking gun, covered in Trump's fingerprints. It turned out to be a limp lettuce leaf, smothered in their own DNA.

The competence and impartiality of some of the US's "Top Lawyers" may now be called into question by smarter Lawyers seeking to Appeal previous verdicts in unrelated cases. Not all the consequences and repercussions will be good. The Democrats need to drain their own swamp of Team Hillary

May 1, 2019 at 11:36 PM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

Perhaps this might help give some idea of how and why so many refuse to believe the evidence in front of them.

May 2, 2019 at 10:36 AM | Registered CommenterRadical Rodent