Books
Click images for more details

Support

Twitter
Recent posts
Recent comments
Currently discussing
Links

A few sites I've stumbled across recently....

Powered by Squarespace

Discussion > Its the economy stupid!

BitBucket, I don't think the debate is full of holes and even if I did I would not have attacked it in the "smart" manner you did, and often do. As to the £18 billion, you can argue that you didn't say it was a small amount but, whether you like it or not, that was the message received. Surely it's not necessary to attack every point you disagree with.

Sep 25, 2012 at 8:44 AM | David Porter>>>>

Bitbucket has already admitted elsewhere he/she/it is a warmist troll so why waste time on a deliberate attempt to disrupt the thread.

Sep 25, 2012 at 1:47 PM | Registered CommenterRKS

BitBucket, I would like to ask you a direct question and would like a direct answer. Are you in the pay of Big Green, Big Wind or Big Solar, or are you a bureaucrat in DECC or a similar ideologically driven government entity? I somehow doubt you will deign to reply.

That being said, don't you think it's a little juvenile to get your kicks from hanging around on a skeptic blog with the sole purpose, it seems, of baiting 'deniers'? You may think it's smart, but it doesn't look that way to me.

Sep 26, 2012 at 11:32 AM | Unregistered CommenterChris M

Chris, no I'm not paid by anyone. I read and post on BH from time to time because it amuses me.

Baiting? Is that what asking people to explain when they post things that make no sense is called? I don't think so.

Sep 26, 2012 at 1:57 PM | Unregistered CommenterBitBucket

How do you know I closed my blog?

Sep 27, 2012 at 1:44 AM | Registered Commentershub

I used to read it from time to time...

Sep 27, 2012 at 8:31 AM | Unregistered CommenterBitBucket